Edge - Select Dining and Gluten-Free?

I've about decided to change from my Feb 2020 Equinox cruise to a Feb 2020 Edge cruise (same week, leaving a day later). I just need to wait to get through my upcoming birthday trip to make that change since it'll mean paying more on the deposit (I booked Equinox with the $20 deposits they ran recently, and even with the lack of Revolutionizing on the Equinox they won't just transfer the deposit over - I asked). Either way, it will be my first Celebrity cruise.

But I have a question about dining. I really want to do Select so that I can experience each of the MDRs (as I understand it, with fixed you are assigned to one of the 4). But I'm gluten-free. I know on Disney (where you rotate MDRs but keep the same waitstaff) and on RCCL (where I've been able to make a reservation for the same time each night in My Time - for just between the 2 set times - and have been able to get the same table and waitstaff since I had that reservation) I've ordered the night before. Would that work with Select and changing MDRs each night? Has anyone done it? Or should I just pick the one MDR that appeals the most and reserve that one for the same time each night? Or are the menus clearly marked as to what is and isn't so pre-ordering would not be necessary? (I really don't want to do a fixed time because I hate being put at solo dump tables - or worse being the only solo with a group of couples - since most tables for fixed dining are shared as I understand it.)

Thanks in advance!

I believe you can do all four MDR's without issue, yet recommend making reservations for each night before boarding and upon boarding go to each dining room in advance to select your meal and discuss your preferences in terms of food.

The dining staff will not move with you, as such you will need to be a bit more pro-active regularly for dining.

If you along the way decide that there is one (1) dining room you prefer overall, then go that route...

bon appetite and bon voyage

• Thanks 1

I agree with Bo1953.  We completed a B2B on Edge in April with one of our party GF out of necessity.  He had no issues with any of the meals and typically worked with the staff the day before to be sure of his options for the next day.  We did try and make reservations for roughly the same time each night to make things flow a bit better.  The food is great and I am sure you will enjoy.

Have fun.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wave rider said:

I agree with Bo1953.  We completed a B2B on Edge in April with one of our party GF out of necessity.  He had no issues with any of the meals and typically worked with the staff the day before to be sure of his options for the next day.  We did try and make reservations for roughly the same time each night to make things flow a bit better.  The food is great and I am sure you will enjoy.

Have fun.

Thanks! Did you do Select?