Jewel Hawaii/South Pacific 2020

Anyone ever done the Jewel Hawaii/South Pacific? There are 13-14 day Spring and Fall sailings for 2020 and while it sounds amazing -- I can't find many reviews using the search. Like...what do you even do on the ship for four straight sea days?

Any insight at all is greatly appreciated!!

NCL provides bridge hosts on transatlantic cruises who teach beginner and intermediate lessons and conduct games each sea day.  It is a great way to pass the time.  I would hope they do the same thing on transpacific cruises. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLAHAM said:

NCL provides bridge hosts on transatlantic cruises who teach beginner and intermediate lessons and conduct games each sea day.  It is a great way to pass the time.  I would hope they do the same thing on transpacific cruises. 

Did same on Jewel 12 day Singapore to Hong Kong but it was not well attended.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mugtech said:

Did same on Jewel 12 day Singapore to Hong Kong but it was not well attended.

Interesting because on my two transatlantics we had 50-75 for each game and 30-50 for each lesson. 

• Like 1

We were on a Singapore to Hong Kong cruise earlier this year.  It is not a transatlantic - 7 ports on a 12 night cruise.  No bridge hosts that I know of.  There was a meeting room set aside on sea days for drop in/pick up play, but not easy to do without a partner.

• Like 2

We have booked this cruise for October 2020 because of the ports and the amazing deals when booking a balcony suite.

As you saay, we can't find any comments/reviews for this cruise.  Has anyone taken the Jewel on the Polynesian to Hawaii cruise and can provide reviews?????

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 11:09 AM, doclifton said:

We have booked this cruise for October 2020 because of the ports and the amazing deals when booking a balcony suite.

As you saay, we can't find any comments/reviews for this cruise.  Has anyone taken the Jewel on the Polynesian to Hawaii cruise and can provide reviews?????

Hopefully there will be some reviews that are a bit more specific to this route after the one that leaves this November but it's killing me in the meantime because I want to know what folks have thought ahahaha