Online Check-in not working?

douglanglois

We're sailing on the Seaside on Saturday, but the online check-in isn't working and hasn't for sometime. Tried two laptops and three different browsers.

I'm currently stuck on hold trying to call them to get checked in.

Any ideas? Anyone else having the same trouble?

I did have to try a few times in Dec. for Seaside, but as soon as it went through I had my edocs, and wasn't sailing until Feb.  I just booked a cruise on Sat. on Armonia, and did checkin yesterday.  Immediately had the email for edos, printed them out...not sailing for 63 days.  EM

We are cruising mid July and would not let me print e-docs until yesterday (the 20 day mark), despite sending me the e-mail several months ago with the e-docs attached.  Up until yesterday the link just spun around and went nowhere.  Gotta love the consistency with MSC...LOL.

I can't even get one of my bookings to show up, have four cruises booked.  It use to be there but now it has disappeared, tried to link it again and says I already have that cruise booked.  Called TA and was told they can see the booking, I am like how do I check in?  No answer.  Geez!

9 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I can't even get one of my bookings to show up, have four cruises booked.  It use to be there but now it has disappeared, tried to link it again and says I already have that cruise booked.  Called TA and was told they can see the booking, I am like how do I check in?  No answer.  Geez!

Too late to edit but I just looked out of curiosity and low and behold my booking has appeared again! I have been checking almost every day for a month and it wasn't there.  Just glad it is back.

14 hours ago, TargaryenOne said:

As mentioned in another thread, I had the same problem. I finally got it to work by using the link "Web Checkin" on the main web page instead of the link directly in my account.

This is exactly what I did, trying to click on the link in their homepage didn't but using this link did. Thank you!

• Like 1