Nellie's beach over the water cabana

We are staying in a grand suite, which I know allows us access to the suite beach on Labadee. However, we really want an over the water cabana and those I know are reserved for star class people first. Our plan is to reserve one on Nellie's beach and hopefully luck out and get one on barefoot beach instead. If that does not happen, our plan is to just keep the one on Nellie's beach and go there instead. I am afraid we will be missing something if we do this but OTW cabana's are the ONE thing that we really want to make sure we have on this trip and I don't know that I really want to chance it with waiting.

Has any suite passenger not gone to the suite beach and regretted it and can give me some guidance if this is a good move or not?

Thanks!

When it was just my wife and I, we were in a GS and didn't go to Barefoot Beach, except for lunch. Cabanas are too much money for only 2, so we got a Beach Bed on Adrenaline Beach and just walked over to BB fro lunch. Didn't miss BB.

I would respond to the Suite concierge e-mail as soon as you get it and request the OW cabana at BB if that's where you really want to be. 

mac_tlc

We have done 3 star class trips and spent only one in the BB cabanas. The other 2 we had Nellie's Beach over the water and loved it.  If I remember correctly, BB was a little rocky and Nellie's was not. You will still get the wrist band to get the BB lunch. The price was more than $100 cheaper (maybe more) so we went with Nellie's. Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, kellyco said:

We have done 3 star class trips and spent only one in the BB cabanas. The other 2 we had Nellie's Beach over the water and loved it.  If I remember correctly, BB was a little rocky and Nellie's was not. You will still get the wrist band to get the BB lunch. The price was more than $100 cheaper (maybe more) so we went with Nellie's. Hope this helps.

Thank you for this. Our last cruise we were star class so had no issue getting an OTW cabana. This time though, we are not doing star class. It is great to hear that you loved the ones on Nellie's. Do you still get an attendant that brings you drinks?

3 minutes ago, Hammergirl said:

Thank you for this. Our last cruise we were star class so had no issue getting an OTW cabana. This time though, we are not doing star class. It is great to hear that you loved the ones on Nellie's. Do you still get an attendant that brings you drinks?

Yes, he will bring you drinks, you get the cooler filled with water and the floating mats. He will come tell you when it is time for lunch. We had cabana #8 which was a great for us, had shade from some trees as well.