Princess Liked My Idea 👍

Ombud

I just got off the Star this morning, 7 day Alaska. I was surprised the little yellow bag wasn’t in my room when I got there. On day 5 I asked my room steward if Princess still gave them out. He said they did not unless you asked for them and he would check to see if they had any. The next night he delivered one to my room. Now we have to ask if we would like one? I’m hoping he was just confused. I enjoy those little bags. No nice shampoo and conditioner in them now but I still enjoy them. 

On 6/27/2019 at 1:34 PM, Ombud said:

So you can blame (or thank) me when that gold mesh bag that is filled with the same lotion & bar of soap that everyone gets + an Emery board is replaced with a better pen / good notebook / free drink coupon

They're passing it up the line! No idea if they'll comp elites a drink of our choice but I asked! Should've asked for a half bottle of sparkling wine 😶 but I'll settle for a free glass of whatever 

Congratulations! Most people don't make the effort to take an idea that they have and submit a suggestion to a company believing that it might be a idea that others haven't thought of and is one of value.  You took that step and I believe that you have done a good thing and should be commended for that. I've noticed that others don't feel that the idea was a good one and they are certainly entitled to that opinion also. Others seem to feel that, basically, you were lied to when you were told that the idea was being "passed up the line" and that it was actually just trashed and never submitted at all. Of course, that is certainly a possibility also, but at least you offered a suggestion that you felt was worthwhile and for that effort you deserve an attaboy (or I guess an attagirl would be the correct term.  If I happen to run into you sometime on a cruise I will buy you a drink or something else to honor that effort.  Thanks for "making the effort", Ombud!

Tom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1