RCCL Digital Photo Package question

If I order the digital photo package on my RCCL cruise, does it include ALL guests in my traveling party (6 of us in 3 staterooms) or is it for those only in MY stateroom?? The website says in fine print that it only includes the passengers in the stateroom of person purchasing the package. However, I was just curious if anyone had experience with using the package and can either confirm or deny this. I don't want to pay $249 and only be able to use it for 2 people. 

Thanks in advance for any input!

Happy Cruising........

Yes, questions specific to one particular cruise line are best asked in the forum set aside for that particular cruise line in the future.

However, to answer your question, the package is ONLY for people in your actual stateroom, so you'd need to purchase additional packages for each of the staterooms in question in order to include all the people in your party.  

Clarification:

If you're ONLY looking for pictures where you're all together as a group, you could get away with just one package --- just make sure that someone from your stateroom is in every single picture that you'll want a copy of.  

But if you want pics of individual people or smaller groups without someone from the first stateroom, you'll need to purchase extra packages. 

I purchased the package and I get the digital prints with a release so anyone in my pictures can have them.  If I (or my husband) wasn't in the pics, then they had to buy them themselves.  We did not find facial recognition or giving the room number to work well.  We had to keep going to the desk to find our pictures.  Make sure you don't wait till the last day to do this. This was happening to everyone in our group (not just the ones who bought a package).  If you don't buy the package, you will find the watermark on all your photos which makes it annoying if you are one to check your eye, smile and teeth etc carefully.  Some of the pictures I went through the hassle of finding, were never put in my package.  This system really needs to improve.  I had the package on my last 2 Celebrity cruises and did not have the same problem and I think they use the same company.