Have Alaska itineraries switched to a Summer menu?

Hi all,

I'm not sure if you'd seen this article (from April) on the HAL blog, but they mention all sorts of great things from their Summer menu for many different itineraries:  https://www.hollandamerica.com/blog/destinations/alaska/holland-america-lines-summer-menus-feature-locally-inspired-dishes-and-regional-flavors/

Does anyone know if they have seen the switch to a new menu? Perhaps any of you disembarking an Alaska itinerary recently may know?  I thought the whole 2019 Alaska cruise season would keep the same menu, but this makes me think that's not true at all.

I have looked at the Alaska menus published on the Roger Jett Photography website (from June 2019), but didn't see any of the items mentioned in the article. (i.e. Salmon Brochettes with Sorrel Aioli, Cheese and Beef Piroshky, Macadamia Cilantro Crusted Shrimp and Hazelnut Crusted Beecher’s Flagship Cheddar). 

Thanks!

Interesting!  They sound really wonderful, but I haven't read anyone on Cruise Critic mention having any of these dishes available....on any cruise this summer.  They weren't shown on the  Prinsendam final Northern Europe cruise which just finished.

~Nancy

Don't recall those items on our 14 day Amsterdam cruise in June. There was an expansion of the menu, compared to our last cruise in Fall 2017. Standard seems to be 6 mains to choose from. Those menus can be found here on this board.

• Thanks 1