Items in the fridge

Jim and Monika

1 hour ago, ricka47 said:

I'm confused by this as the alcohol policy says that only wine may be brought aboard.  I enjoy an IPA on the balcony and it would be nice to bring a few along for that purpose.  But, that does not appear to be allowed?

My husband is also an IPA fan, and though we'll have the premium beverage package on our upcoming cruise, the beer choices do not meet with his approval 😉 And I won't let him drink Manhattans all day long! 😉 We've definitely discussed popping into the Publix for a case of IPA prior to our embarkation in Miami....

On 7/14/2019 at 6:14 AM, Jim and Monika said:

I have seen on other posts the mention of asking for particular items to be stocked in your cabin fridge. Soda varieties were mentioned, but nothing about beer or liquor. My question is are these items then charged to the room? We will be upgrading onboard to the premium beverage package. Will this allow us to have items in our room under the program, or will the package only cover items from the bars and restaurants?

Thanks

only bars and restaurants...   nice try   you will get charges if you order in cabin

10 hours ago, ricka47 said:

I'm confused by this as the alcohol policy says that only wine may be brought aboard.  I enjoy an IPA on the balcony and it would be nice to bring a few along for that purpose.  But, that does not appear to be allowed?

ANY beer-wine- liquor- moon shine- sudek- jungle Juice,  is allowed