So whens your next cruise?

14 hours ago, so,ton saint said:

HI Roger hope all is well looking forward to the new season just waiting for my season ticket to arrive , we stopped at the coconut court this year and doing the tried and trusted  islands once again, yes the hotel Virgin use is the Savannah beach two hotels up from the Coconut court so we had a good look round and to our surprise there were the local Monkey population up and down the trees looking forward to seeing them again, take care

Howard

Looks a great cruise with no days at sea, presumably it's your normal time 21st Feb. Have a good one and let us know how you get on👍

We are on Discovery 1 sailing 9th August for 2 weeks, (Adriatic & idyllic Italia)

Close enough to touch now, i'm like a big kid, i'm waking up really early every morning and my wife thinks i'm stressed at work,

i don't have the guts to say that i am excited for my hols 🙂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tony1878 said:

We are on Discovery 1 sailing 9th August for 2 weeks, (Adriatic & idyllic Italia)

Close enough to touch now, i'm like a big kid, i'm waking up really early every morning and my wife thinks i'm stressed at work,

i don't have the guts to say that i am excited for my hols 🙂

LOLS That really did make me chuckle!  🤣

WE are on Discovery 16th August for one week, would have liked to have done the two week cruise starting 9th August but unfortunately it’s our grandsons 3rd birthday party on the 10th and of course he comes first😀 We were on discovery same time last year as it’s our wedding anniversary whilst we are away and enjoyed the ship so much we decided we would like to go again. It might be a bit different this time as it’s warmer in the med than Norway and maybe more children on board. 

2 hours ago, rosec said:

WE are on Discovery 16th August for one week, would have liked to have done the two week cruise starting 9th August but unfortunately it’s our grandsons 3rd birthday party on the 10th and of course he comes first😀 We were on discovery same time last year as it’s our wedding anniversary whilst we are away and enjoyed the ship so much we decided we would like to go again. It might be a bit different this time as it’s warmer in the med than Norway and maybe more children on board. 

Are there many children during the school holidays on board?

I love kids, but i have been there and done that with my own, we normally go a bit later (Sept), but circumstances this year mean that we have to go in August.

I sound like the child snatcher from Chitty Chitty bang bang, i love kids really (but i couldn't eat a full one)  

We're going on Discovery April next year from Dubai to Palma Really worried that the cruise maybe cancelled due to problems with Iran capturing the British Tanker in the straits of Hormuz. Hoping it's sorted before then or the Middle East is omitted completely on the repositioning out and on its return to Palma and Discovery sails straight to and from India