New Promo - Save the Sunshine

KAKcruiser

Save On Sunshine Terms And Conditions

Fares are based on Promo(s) QE. Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise or Land+Sea Journeys only. Fares are in U.S. dollars. All savings amounts are included in the fares shown. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional and range from $39.50 to $702.00. Subject to availability. Offers are applicable on select 2019 & 2020 departures.

Savings amounts per stateroom are based on a discount off Launch Fares on a space available basis at time of booking on select sailings only. This promotional fare has a 50% reduced deposit that is 100% non-refundable unless one of our Cancellation Protection Plans is purchased at time of booking. Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit.

Suite offer: Premium Internet Package is per person for guests 1 and 2 sharing a stateroom and valued from $139.99 for a 7-day cruise, up to $699.99 for a 81+ day cruise.

I live in The Sunshine State. We're going north in a couple of weeks. I am gonna take a coupla empty jars for the grandkids. They will be labeling "Florida Sunshine." I expect to see then when we visit in the future.

Hooray for sunshine!!

Jim