Havana Cabana or Havana or Havana Extended Balcony

CruznisMagic

Hi !!

I am planing a cruise with Carnaval Vista.  Need help for with Havana Room to get or. Havana Extended Balcony

The only thing i heard it people can look in the window of the Havana Cabana.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by CruznisMagic

2 minutes ago, CruznisMagic said:

Hi !!

I am planing a cruise with Carnaval Vista.  Need help for with Havana Room to get or. Havana Extended Balcony

The only thing i heard it people can look in the window of the Havana Cabana.

Thanks for your help.

If I had to choose any Havana cabin, I would choose a Havana Aft Extended Balcony. You still have access to the Havana area with but with stellar aft views and more privacy than a typical Havana Cabana.

Another perspective:  if you book any Havana cabin, you get access to the Havana deck area.  WHy pay for a balcony that overlooks the area?  I am sure others will disagree with me, but we booked a Havana Interior since we already got the exclusive access.  Seems silly to pay for "double" the exclusivity, but that's just my opinion.

We had a Havana cabana in April on the Vista.  I was glad we didn't have the aft balcony.  It was one floor up from the Havana area and our room was so much closer to the pool.   I would pick the Havana intterior before I would choose the aft balcony.  

4 hours ago, DramaQueen22 said:

Another perspective:  if you book any Havana cabin, you get access to the Havana deck area.  WHy pay for a balcony that overlooks the area?  I am sure others will disagree with me, but we booked a Havana Interior since we already got the exclusive access.  Seems silly to pay for "double" the exclusivity, but that's just my opinion.

Exactly!   We decided this was the way to go after an extended-aft Havana on the Vista.   You get the same Havana experience for much less.  

• Like 1

I have done the Havana Aft wrap and an inside Havana.  I would never spend the money for a balcony aft wrap again,  the chairs were covered with soot every day.  The interior was a short walk down to the outdoor area and 1/2 the cost

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DramaQueen22 said:

That's exactly was my thought-pattern-but admittedly I'm not a big Balcony person -so $600-800 more for Balcony doesn't do much for me. Basically, for me I'd rather just pay for the easy access to the Havana area 7 days a week than use the Balcony for a couple of hours during the cruise

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, DramaQueen22 said:

I agree!!!  We always cruise in a balcony!  When we were on the Vista, we sat on our extended aft balcony a total of 3 hours.  We spent ALL our time in the Havana area.  It was the only cruise where we felt we wasted our money on a balcony.