Missing the Mister Drill

moneeman

Thanks for all the replies.  To be clear, I did not intend to get away with anything.  I figured there must be a second one for those getting on later, but wasn't sure how we would know.  After reading the responses, it appears the Celebrity app is likely wrong.  We will ask before going back out.

9 hours ago, Wine-O said:

We are currently on Millennium and departed Seward on the 12th.  Muster Drill was at 7:30pm.  You had to be "all aboard" by then.  We were underway on time at 8:00pm.

We were on the B2B, so not sure when the cutoff time was for checking in.  🍷

Wine-O, if you don't mind, I have a question specific to the sailing you are on right now.  I posted this on the Alaska board, but no responses yet.  What time period last Saturday was the ship at Hubbard Glacier?  I'm booking a spa appointment for my wife , and do not want her to miss the prime glacier viewing.  Again back to the Celebrity app, it is showing Hubbard as 2:00 - 6:00, but I was thinking it was a few hours earlier.  Thanks for your help.

I wasn’t there, but I will venture a guess that the passenger who was put up for missing the mustard trail behaved badly when confronted by it. If he began verbally berating the crew and officers who were telling him that he had to attend even though he was a back to back passenger, his bad attitude would have been the reason he was removed.

16 hours ago, dkjretired said:

I would not necessarily take what’s on the app as gospel 

Definitely they should not. The accurate schedule will not be updated on the app until boarding. The 4:15 time sounds like a default fleet wide time that does not reflect their itinerary.