Shows on Harmony of the Seas?

For those who have sailed on Harmony of the Seas this summer, did they have a marriage game show? How about a 2nd ice skating show (besides 1887)? I have read about these on-line but don't see them when I reserving entertainment in "My Calendar".

Thank you!

1 hour ago, letscutitout said:

For those who have sailed on Harmony of the Seas this summer, did they have a marriage game show? How about a 2nd ice skating show (besides 1887)? I have read about these on-line but don't see them when I reserving entertainment in "My Calendar".

Thank you!

Those have never shown up in the cruise planner. They will be listed in the cruise compass on board. 

I have never been on a Royal Caribbean cruise that didn't have The Love & Marriage Game Show.

And since you don't make reservations for it, it will never show up in your Cruise Planner.

The second ice show also is not a reserved show.

12 hours ago, letscutitout said:

Thank you!

On Harmony this week, Love & Marriage was on Day 5, 10:30.  The 2nd ice skating show is iSkate, which was on Day 5, 8:30 and Day 6, 1:00 and 3:00.  No reservations for both, but you'll want to show up 20 or so minutes early for iSkate if you want to get good seats (Note that there are poles in Studio B - where the ice shows are - which partially block the view of the ice for about half of the seats on the sides). L&M is in the Royal Theater and has way more seating available.

Edited by PlanetX
  • Thanks 1