Taxi to bath'sheba then dropoff at alleynes or folkstone?

jean87510

I'm trying to avoid being on a tour. I wanted to see if a cab driver could take me to bathsheba then to alleynes or folkestone. Or if it possible to take a bus to do this. We are having a hard time getting a car rental for one day in January. I've been to barbados before so I don't want the usual tours. And I don't want to pay $50 an hour which is what I'm getting quoted by tour companies for a custom tour. TIA

On 7/21/2019 at 9:20 PM, jean87510 said:

I'm trying to avoid being on a tour. I wanted to see if a cab driver could take me to bathsheba then to alleynes or folkestone. Or if it possible to take a bus to do this. We are having a hard time getting a car rental for one day in January. I've been to barbados before so I don't want the usual tours. And I don't want to pay $50 an hour which is what I'm getting quoted by tour companies for a custom tour. TIA

Taxi to Bathsheba then Rico's By The Sea on Allleynes.

You can get a local bus (speedy Reggae machine) back to the bus terminal near the port from the bus stop across the road fro Rico's.  If time, take a couple of Rums from his mother' Rum shop, close by, for a local experience.

Thanks for the feedback. I actually booked a bike tour for the day that goes to those hidden places on the island (or so they say...). After we are done, we have a couple of hours so I told company we wanted to get dropped off at ricos for a well deserved drink and swim for an hour. 

10 hours ago, jean87510 said:

Thanks for the feedback. I actually booked a bike tour for the day that goes to those hidden places on the island (or so they say...). After we are done, we have a couple of hours so I told company we wanted to get dropped off at ricos for a well deserved drink and swim for an hour. 

If of interest, at Rico's there is a seperate Ladies beachwear boutique where they sell local quality designer pieces, definitely not for the masses, at reasonable prices.  A memory of Barbados?

• Like 1