Bed arrangement for 4 in this cabin?

brandi0727

We booked cabins on Encore for Mid-ship Mini-Suite with balcony, deck 15 for 4 people each cabin.  

I can't tell if the attached picture is the potential layout for this kind of cabin. Cabin code: MA +

We need the bed configuration shown as the queen bed will be for the adults, but need two other beds that are separated for age and sex differences. Don't want opposite sex friends sleeping in the same bed. Does the (+) indicate 4 beds? I can't tell if there's a pull down bed above the couch in the sister ship of the Encore.  One cabin we booked was MA-15168+ on the Encore.

If anyone knows please advise if this layout isn't the case for this specific cabin, then what cabins would have this set up? I'd appreciate the help as rebooking may be in order. 

Screenshot_20190723-191608_Google.jpg

Here is the description from the deck plans

Mini-Suite

- Queen-size bed (that can be separated)
- pillow top mattress
- chestnut leather headboard cushioned and tufted to make reading and sitting up in bed more comfortable
- Built in vanity area
- full closet with sliding doors
- recessed nook under 26-inch television
- sofa bed
- double sink with two faucets complete with mosaic glass tile backsplash and under sink storage
- waterfall shower with multiple body spray jets and handheld shower head
- safe, refrigerator, hairdryer.

Balcony sizes ranges from 42 to 63 square feet. Category M6 Mini-Suites is 227 to 299 square feet plus 102 to 140 square foot balcony.
*Cabin size and layout may differ from size, diagrams and pictures shown.

Note that I highlighted that it has a sofa bed. The fourth berth probably drops out of the ceiling, but until you are on board you won't know for sure.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zqvol said:

Here is the description from the deck plans

Mini-Suite

- Queen-size bed (that can be separated)
- pillow top mattress
- chestnut leather headboard cushioned and tufted to make reading and sitting up in bed more comfortable
- Built in vanity area
- full closet with sliding doors
- recessed nook under 26-inch television
- sofa bed
- double sink with two faucets complete with mosaic glass tile backsplash and under sink storage
- waterfall shower with multiple body spray jets and handheld shower head
- safe, refrigerator, hairdryer.

Balcony sizes ranges from 42 to 63 square feet. Category M6 Mini-Suites is 227 to 299 square feet plus 102 to 140 square foot balcony.
*Cabin size and layout may differ from size, diagrams and pictures shown.

Note that I highlighted that it has a sofa bed. The fourth berth probably drops out of the ceiling, but until you are on board you won't know for sure.

That's what I found too and the picture, but I couldn't see what cabin determined receiving the 4th berth. I'm hoping for the best. The TA said it sleeps 4, but she couldn't see how the 4th would be set up.  Thank you for the help!🤞😊

34 minutes ago, brandi0727 said:

The TA said it sleeps 4, but she couldn't see how the 4th would be set up. 

For all 6 of the BA/BA Plus ships, a standard balcony or mini-suite that sleeps 4 will be as shown in the picture above (mirrored image for port vs starboard). The bed can split (guests 1&2), the sofa converts into a bed (guest 3), and the pullman (guest 4) drops from above the sofa. This doesn't apply to suites, however.

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

For all 6 of the BA/BA Plus ships, a standard balcony or mini-suite that sleeps 4 will be as shown in the picture above (mirrored image for port vs starboard). The bed can split (guests 1&2), the sofa converts into a bed (guest 3), and the pullman (guest 4) drops from above the sofa. This doesn't apply to suites, however.

Perfect! Thank you so much! 😊