Harmony of Seas Crown Loft Suites

1 hour ago, Big_G said:

We've always picked L1s for the ocean view but we just booked an L2 on Allure because it was the last CLS left and a good price. We'll see how it works out.

Which CL did you select?

Thanks

9 hours ago, Big_G said:

Nice.

We are currently booked in a GS. We have never sailed in a GS on Oasis class, always aimed for a CL.

This will be our first time on Harmony.......however..............working on the DH to move upto an CL, kinda hard to justify since there are only two of us sailing.

Enjoy

Wish me luck 🙂

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

r..............working on the DH to move upto an CL, kinda hard to justify since there are only two of us sailing.

Enjoy

Wish me luck 🙂

Good luck, the Crown Lofts are perfect for two people. I wouldnt want more than that in there. 

I booked 1702 for our jan 2020 sailing.

The videos i saw showed the obstruction as not a big deal at all. At most it looks like you see a wall slightly impeding the view  on 1 side. I couldn't justify the cost for a couple extra feet of view to get an unobstructed when the obstruction seems so minimal. I'd also much rather be on a balcony enjoying a view of the water than the sports deck. Easy choice for me.

On 7/24/2019 at 9:10 AM, CruiseWendy said:

The hours for the sports court are listed as 8am-11pm but there’s nothing preventing people from using them off hours. I’m in 1754 and love it!  

Will be in that room in September!  Second time in a CLS.  Love the ocean views and people watching when docked and a great view of the ports.