Seaside wristbands, pools and shows

vallemic

This will be our second cruise (first one was NCL) so we're still rookies.  Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

1. What are the advantages/disadvantages of the wristbands?  

2. We have not booked in the YC... is there a pool that tends to be less busy than the others?  Possibly with less children?

3. What time are the shows typically held in the theatre?  Wondering if we should request early or late dinner reservations.

Thanks again!

2 hours ago, vallemic said:

This will be our second cruise (first one was NCL) so we're still rookies.  Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

2. We have not booked in the YC... is there a pool that tends to be less busy than the others?  Possibly with less children?

3. What time are the shows typically held in the theatre?  Wondering if we should request early or late dinner reservations.

Thanks again!

1) advantage is not worrying about carrying/losing your card while aboard, being able to leave power in room running, etc. Disadvantage? None that we encountered. Cost, if that's an issue. $5 oer band, unless Aurea or YC where it's included.

2) South Beach Pool is adults only.  All the pools are pretty busy if the weather is good 

3) show times are 7:15, 8:30 and 9:45.

Dinner times are 5:15/5:30, 7:15/7:30 and 9:15/9:30.  Early is usually 5:15-7:15 and late 7:30-9:30 but the middle ones can go either way, and no you can't specify the 7 times. (3 dining times in each dining room, hence the staggered times).

Enjoy 

Wow.  Didn't know the bands are included with Aurea.  I was going to get the band since bathing suit doesn't have pockets and won't have to worry about the card.

I do know you HAVE to have the sea card to get off/on the ship in ports.  No issues there.

Is the South Beach pool the one in back of ship on level 7?

18 hours ago, tcmagnum said:

Wow.  Didn't know the bands are included with Aurea.  I was going to get the band since bathing suit doesn't have pockets and won't have to worry about the card.

I do know you HAVE to have the sea card to get off/on the ship in ports.  No issues there.

Is the South Beach pool the one in back of ship on level 7?

Yes, Aurea includes wristband. You'll still need to go to 18 near the Jungle Pool to sign the waiver and get the separate activity wristbands - if you're planning to zip line or waterslides, etc.

Yes, cruise card to get on/off ship in ports. 

Yes, South Beach pool is aft 7. . It's also where there's an outdoor dance club/lounge Evey night and where the  Silent Disco is held late on Thursdays.  

On 7/24/2019 at 7:10 AM, vallemic said:

Thanks again!

1/ That you dont need to carry your cruise . 2/The south beach. pool is adults only. 3 they have 3 showings because the theater is way to small.