Perhaps you have missed recent announcement that the combinability has improved. I have received the shareholder benefit for four upcoming Cruises and have not been denied yet. Each one already came with some OBC and this just added to it

• Like 1

I was turned down for 2 cruises in late June, early July.  Didn’t see any announcement of a change in policy.

my related question would be: what is the current policy...and what cruises are still excluded from the stockholder benefit?

• Like 1

Here is the link to the benefit and the associated rules https://www.rclinvestor.com/faqs/shareholder-benefit/  

It appears that only cruises booked after June 1, 2019 are eligible for the increased combinability.   But if you have been denied prior to June 1 I would suggest submitting again.  I was pleasantly surprised.

Also a reminder to refrain from mentioning travel agency names/services on CC in violation of the board rules.

AAAAmerican if you booked after June 1 I didn't see anything in the restrictions other than some travel agent, interline, and employee friends and family rates that would be cause for denial.  If booked prior to 6/1 there were many more restrictions on discounted fares.  There is a number at the bottom of the Restrictions sections if you wanted to challenge.

• Like 1

If I could ask Lisa for clarification of the ‘small print’.  Exclusions include travel agent rates.  Does that mean a special rate charged to travel agents, or does that mean that if you book a group rate offered by a TA you aren’t eligible for the stockholder benefit.

I would point out that the cabin price shown and bookable on celebrity’s own website has occasionally been a travel agent only (group) fare (and not noted as such)

Edited by ghstudio

23 hours ago, ghstudio said:

If I could ask Lisa for clarification of the ‘small print’.  Exclusions include travel agent rates.  Does that mean a special rate charged to travel agents, or does that mean that if you book a group rate offered by a TA you aren’t eligible for the stockholder benefit.

I would point out that the cabin price shown and bookable on celebrity’s own website has occasionally been a travel agent only (group) fare (and not noted as such)

There are special heavily discounted rates extended to people with travel agent credentials.  I believe these rates are not available on all cruises and have to be applied for in advance.

What you are talking about are just group rates, there's nothing in the restrictions about group rates.  I would be interested in the exact reason for denying AAAAmerican's request above if the reservation was made after June 1 2019.