questions about 4 in sunset veranda on Apex

caggfamily

We are sailing on the Apex next summer leaving from Barcelona. There are four of us booked in a sunset veranda (two adults, two grown daughters). I believe we were told we would have a convertible sofa bed and an upper berth Anyone have photos/experience sleeping on these? My kids aren't tall, but I'm wondering about comfort. Also, thoughts on 4 of us in a cabin? We normally have two cabins but with the 50% off guests 3 and 4, it was much cheaper for us to share

No upper berth. They would share the sofa. Some have talked about a trundle, with someone sleeping on the sofa part and someone on the trundle that pulls out. One person did describe taking two teenagers so likely good-sized - they sounded like the set up worked for them. It would be close quarters, but doable, I presume. At least the cabin is longer than other cabins and the balconies are larger and will comfortably fit 4 (except 8312 is the one SV quad with a smaller balcony). 

Edited by vtcruising

Just my opinion but I would not even consider doing this.  Four adults in a cabin?  Even not considering the bathroom issue, that's going to be a tight fit.  You'll need a vacation after your vacation. 

Everyone is correct. The Celebrity representative I spoke to when I booked told me there was a convertible sofa and an upper birth. I just called them (again) and this time they said it's a convertible sofa bed with trundle. They split into two beds. Since my "kids" are young adults and are petite, I imagine that will be fine.

thanks to everyone who pointed out the difficulties of having 4 adults in one cabin. however, by booking us into one cabin with the 50% off guests 3 and 4  it was several thousand cheaper than booking us in a balcony and them in a nearby inside which makes this more affordable for us. I realize this will be tight but unlike the many Caribbean cruises we have taken where we spend a lot of time lounging on the ship, I imagine we will be exploring the ports most of the time . It's not ideal, but we will make it work and my husband can always shower in the spa!