Avocado Fiesta Guacamole class on Liberty

Has anyone done this class on Liberty? Did you sign up for the guacamole class on the ship or can you reserve a spot before cruising? What all does it include? I saw reviews about it from someone on a different Royal ship and they were also given a free souvenir cup and avocado tool.  Did you receive anything?

Screenshot_20190730-211600_Royal.jpg

Previously we had to sign up once on board at Sabors. It included us watching them make drinks and the guacamole, But got a drink and a meal afterwards. It was good and thinking about doing it again. Meal included a margarita, guacamole, salsa, and a sample of their menu.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sross6019 said:

Previously we had to sign up once on board at Sabors. It included us watching them make drinks and the guacamole, But got a drink and a meal afterwards. It was good and thinking about doing it again. Meal included a margarita, guacamole, salsa, and a sample of their menu.

Thank you. I'm thinking we must still have to wait until on board because it's not giving me the option in my RC app.  Maybe closer to sail date in October.

23 minutes ago, Julia429 said:

Thank you. I'm thinking we must still have to wait until on board because it's not giving me the option in my RC app.  Maybe closer to sail date in October.

I was able to pick the date and time on the cruise planner site for my 10/27 Liberry cruise a week or so ago when I bought it. 

1 hour ago, firstsgtsteiner said:

I was able to pick the date and time on the cruise planner site for my 10/27 Liberry cruise a week or so ago when I bought it. 

Really? Can you tell me what you found it under? I looked earlier and am not seeing it. I only see it listed on the app but no place to purchase. We cruise 10/20

7 minutes ago, firstsgtsteiner said:

Under the tours and other activities 

I'll see if I can just call them and schedule. I looked again and these are my only options to select. And when I click onboard activities, it says not are available. Check back when on ship. Thanks for your help though!

Screenshot_20190731-114756_Chrome.jpg

12 minutes ago, Julia429 said:

I'll see if I can just call them and schedule. I looked again and these are my only options to select. And when I click onboard activities, it says not are available. Check back when on ship. Thanks for your help though!

Go desktop site, the mobile doesnt have it for some reason 

Screenshot_20190731-130242_Chrome.jpg

Edited by firstsgtsteiner

22 minutes ago, Julia429 said:

Look under activities and scroll down to the second set of activities!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Julia429 said:

Thank you!!!

See you on board. My wife and I will be on the same cruise and looking forward to learning the best way to make guacamole.

Even if I fail the course I will still enjoy my adult beverages. Ha!

Happy Cruising!

We did this in January and did not get any souvenir items.  I have to admit, we laughed when we booked it - we're from Texas and know how to make guac.  However, the food/beverage inclusions made this a less expensive option to full dinner at Sabor.  We had a great time - enjoyed the food and drinks!

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Marine7 said:

See you on board. My wife and I will be on the same cruise and looking forward to learning the best way to make guacamole.

Even if I fail the course I will still enjoy my adult beverages. Ha!

Happy Cruising!

How fun! Only 81 days😀. We will see you in class! I was able to convince my husband to take the class with me because I told him how everyone raves on the margaritas at this restaurant.  Well that and the Mexican food 😂

3 minutes ago, Julia429 said:

How fun! Only 81 days😀. We will see you in class! I was able to convince my husband to take the class with me because I told him how everyone raves on the margaritas at this restaurant.  Well that and the Mexican food 😂

We agree 100%. It's going to be fun....,hope there's no food fights. lol.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mrp4352 said:

We did this in January and did not get any souvenir items.  I have to admit, we laughed when we booked it - we're from Texas and know how to make guac.  However, the food/beverage inclusions made this a less expensive option to full dinner at Sabor.  We had a great time - enjoyed the food and drinks!

That's what I was thinking. We are from Texas too and eat Mexican food a bit too often! Although the souvenir items would be a nice perk, we aren't buying specialty dining so it will be fun to get to eat here! Plus I've heard mixed reviews on if you can use your unlimited Bev package to buy drinks there and I really want to try the margaritas there😄