Can you bring back Printed Officer and Staff Bios?

Many of us miss the printed insert that  has photos and bios of Officers and Staff. I always  enjoyed reading it and kept mine for future reference. 

These have been eliminated and  on EDGE the bio info is listed horizontally on the TV... Not easy to access and read;  & they cannot be printed out .

If they cannot be resumed for all, perhaps Guest Rel can hand them out to those who are interested.

Do you think this can be done?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello hcat,

We love to brag about our onboard officers and staff.  However, we try not use paper whenever possible onboard as part of our sustainability efforts.  Thank you for understanding and I know that they love to share their stories if you'd like to ask them directly.  They are each so unique and special, we have the best team at sea! 

Have a great day, thank you for your question.  

17 hours ago, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo said:

Hello hcat,

We love to brag about our onboard officers and staff.  However, we try not use paper whenever possible onboard as part of our sustainability efforts.  Thank you for understanding and I know that they love to share their stories if you'd like to ask them directly.  They are each so unique and special, we have the best team at sea! 

Have a great day, thank you for your question.  

Then, perhaps you could EMAIL them to the passengers, along with the post-cruise comment form....

• Like 1