Can you take cameras in with the monkeys?

CarolinaGirl2010

If the monkeys are in cages, take pictures from outside. Don't even wear a hat or cap inside the cage.  And bring handiwipes or baby wipes, never know when these critters will have an urge to go. Happens more than you think.

• Like 1

We held the monkeys and the birds, no problems at all. They were picking at the top of a baseball cap but no other worries. We had a camera inside the cages with us and got some great pictures. Like this one of me when the monkey hopped on my shoulder from behind, I was only planning to take the pictures so was a bit surprised. They monkeys were so much fun. Enjoy!

FBF49C2E-5CBB-4CB4-BDE9-637F8E3E7050.jpeg

On 8/5/2019 at 9:08 PM, SoccerMom9195 said:

We held the monkeys and the birds, no problems at all. They were picking at the top of a baseball cap but no other worries. We had a camera inside the cages with us and got some great pictures. Like this one of me when the monkey hopped on my shoulder from behind, I was only planning to take the pictures so was a bit surprised. They monkeys were so much fun. Enjoy!

FBF49C2E-5CBB-4CB4-BDE9-637F8E3E7050.jpeg

I am very surprised they let you take your sunglasses and hats in.  When we went with Daniel Johnson's in March we had to leave everything outside except cameras.  Cameras were fine because you are holding it in your hand.  They will pick pockets!  lol