B2B Vancouver - Seward- Customs

I have booked a B2B on Radiance next year, different staterooms.

1) Do I have to get off and clear customs  in Seward to get back on?

2) Will Royal move my luggage or do I need put it out and re clear customs?

3) I should have my global entry by then if it make any difference.

Thanks

Alan

You will get a letter before  the end of the first leg with all the info . You will be "In Transit" so no customs but have to zero out of manifest , that could be by Ding out with first cruise card and ding back on with second card ,ie leaving the ship . Once we had to all attend a meeting in person and be ticked off .🙂 Luggage is NOT PUT OUT ( unless you doing a insurance job🤣) all draws to be packed but leave anything hanging there the cabin stewards will relocate for you .

There is no customs in Seward.  Once you board in Vancouver you will have entered the US and remain in US.  Arrival back in Vancouver is where customs and immigration take places unless you are going directly to the airport and flying back to US. If I remember correctly on a cruise line transfer you are on a sealed bus directly to flight so not really not ever in Canada.   I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me.

When I did Alaska b2b on Radiance I was not required to get off the ship as a zero count was not required. It is only required if immigration is doing their inspection on shore in the terminal.  They will have a meeting for b2b passengers (usually held in The colony club on deck 6 aft ) and also send a letter to the stateroom explaining the process 

On 8/2/2019 at 8:35 PM, sergeant655 said:

When I did Alaska b2b on Radiance I was not required to get off the ship as a zero count was not required. It is only required if immigration is doing their inspection on shore in the terminal.  They will have a meeting for b2b passengers (usually held in The colony club on deck 6 aft ) and also send a letter to the stateroom explaining the process 

Thanks,

I am going to take one of the Kenai Fjord  longer tours (7-9 hours) if I don't have to worry about "moving day" I may do it through Royal just to make sure they know where I am and am coming back in time although one of the private itineraries is more to my liking .

Edited by AlanF65