Suite Guarantee

I am waiting for assignment on my suite guarantee on Mariner in a few weeks.  I know it may not be revealed until we board even.  I do see that it is assigned to deck 10 and muster station B13.   Is there any way to figure out at least the category or area with this little bit of info?  First suite after 15 cruises and getting anxious!  

Nope.  We are currently in a JS on the Mariner on 9/2.  I saw a Guaranteed Suite come up a few days ago.  I called, and they said it would most likely be a JS, but had the potential of a GS.  We decided to stick with our JS because I love the location and was worried about getting a JS in a location we didnt like.  She said we wouldnt know the location until just before sailing.

2 hours ago, whyrlygig said:

I am waiting for assignment on my suite guarantee on Mariner in a few weeks.  I know it may not be revealed until we board even.  I do see that it is assigned to deck 10 and muster station B13.   Is there any way to figure out at least the category or area with this little bit of info?  First suite after 15 cruises and getting anxious!  

How did you find out deck location and muster station? 

When I checked ours for early Sept, all it says is "GTY" - when we asked our TA - they stated that Royal has been waiting till week of for their Suite Guarantee bookings lately. 

We were in a GS on the Navigator for a 3/4 day back to back. On the last day of our first leg we got news that we needed to return home for a family emergency....so our GS became available for the 4 day at the very last minute....we hope someone got an unexpected upgrade!

• Like 1

Does your Crown & Anchor Status factor into what Guarantee Suite is selected for you ? 

If a D+ member and Platinum member are the last two have their GTY suite room assigned and there is one GS and one JS left - will the D+ member get precedent for the GS over the Platinum member ?