Allure 2020 Port Everglades Parking Options

1 hour ago, LEMJMcC said:

What Terminal does the Allure use at Port Everglades?  Where is the best place to park?  The Port Everglades website indicates $15/day for parking.

Please advise.

Thanks. 

You may also want to consult the Florida Departures forum for info on off-site parking:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/533-florida-departures/

Excellent, just booked my parking for less than $71 for the duration.  How do you arrange the shuttle from the lot to the terminal and then again from the terminal to the lot?  We're driving back to TN after disembarking and would like to get as early a start as possible.

Thanks.

29 minutes ago, LEMJMcC said:

Excellent, just booked my parking for less than $71 for the duration.  How do you arrange the shuttle from the lot to the terminal and then again from the terminal to the lot?  We're driving back to TN after disembarking and would like to get as early a start as possible.

Thanks.

When you arrive at the lot you will be asked what ship you will be on.  They then direct you to an area to unload your car (they assist) and get on your shuttle (be sure to keep your carry-on with you.).  Shuttles generally load and are on their way within 10 minutes.  When you arrive at the terminal your luggage is handed to the porters and you won't see it again until it is delivered to your cabin.  

The driver will advise you where to go to meet your shuttle on your return to the port after your cruise.  Again, the shuttles line up and, as soon as they are loaded, you will be on your way back to your car.   Easy peasey!

Enjoy and......

Sea ya!

Please allow me to echo how wonderful Park n' Go Ft. Lauderdale  is!!! I use them for EVERY cruise out of Port Everglades.  Beats port parking (which I tried once and walked forever to get to the terminal).  Glad you are using Park n' Go!

• Like 3

When I first asked this question about which Terminal to park in for Allure (Terminal 18) and someone kindly drew a map for me, so I will share...

image.png.7e3344c112da159478b5f641fcd7263c.png

There were excellent reviews for Park N Go at Port Everglades that we have decided to do this instead of terminal parking.  We booked online with Park N Go about 6 months before our cruise and are paying half the cost it would have been to park at the terminal.  $120 +tax & fees versus $61.28 total was a no brainer for us.

Edited by LoveTheSoul
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

In FLL, the ONLY place we use to park is ParknGo, they are fantastic - super fast and super easy! About 5-10 ride to the port.  Right outside the terminal when you get back.  We have used them for years and will never use anyone else in FLL.

We WISH Miami had a good offsite parking like ParknGo.  But they don't. Miami is the only port we suck it up and pay the $22 per day at the port as all the offsite parking really is horrible - and we have tried them ALL!

• Like 1