Elite Kids Weirdness

ceilidh1

We just got off the Star (8/4- 8/11). My son received a blue card, with a 4 in the corner. That does match is number of cruises (I had never noticed that part of the card) 

We cruise again in November, on the Royal, and he will have 6 cruise credits then, so will be Platinum if they are showing his accrual. Good to know he will have his internet minutes if I want to allow it. He would use them up very quickly with his never ending Youtube video watching.

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2019 at 12:45 PM, idahospud said:

Straight from Princess. It was a TA training webinar presented by John Chernesky, VP of Sales at Princess. 

Sorry - I don't know how to quote more than one post - Idahospud posted about a webinar in which a new policy was announced where under 18's will be getting their Captain's Circle Benefits.  

Has anyone cruised recently with kids and were they given their Captain's Circle Benefits for their level?   I'm wondering if this new policy has actually rolled out yet?

Thanks!

Yes I am also wondering about this! It was in the most recent Destination Collection brochure so should be true. We don't sail again until June and my under 18 daughter is hoping for her Platinum benefits onboard. Perhaps after the upcoming holiday cruises there will be people with kids or teens who can update whether they got their benefits or not.