Changing 3rd person after final payment

We have 3 rooms booked (11 family members) for an upcoming retirement cruise on Anthem.  Our 21 year-old grandson is booked with us but I wouldn't be surprised if he cancelled at last minute (too much detail to share).  Can you still change the person after final payment without repricing room---the cost has gone up significantly.  I tried searching but I don't seem to have much luck when I search on here anymore.  And I know I need to call Royal.  Just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

Thanks for any information.

Just now, velmasue said:

We have 3 rooms booked (11 family members) for an upcoming retirement cruise on Anthem.  Our 21 year-old grandson is booked with us but I wouldn't be surprised if he cancelled at last minute (too much detail to share).  Can you still change the person after final payment without repricing room---the cost has gone up significantly.  I tried searching but I don't seem to have much luck when I search on here anymore.  And I know I need to call Royal.  Just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

Thanks for any information.

Name changes can be done without charge up to 24 hours prior to sailing.

personally I would not leave it past 72 hours before sailing

Edited by Ourusualbeach