Formal nights and themed nights on Explorer of the Seas?

Hi, does anyone know the nights Explorer of the Seas will have formal nights and also if there are any "themes" for a 9-night sailing out of Miami, going to the ABC islands, leaving the day after Thanksgiving? Thanks!! 

Last year, a friend of mine and I went on a cruise on Adventure of the Seas, and for example they had a "disco" theme night but I didn't know about it prior to the cruise. It'd be fun to know about any themed nights so I might bring a little something!

Thanks

1 minute ago, Janie1229 said:

Hi, does anyone know the nights Explorer of the Seas will have formal nights and also if there are any "themes" for a 9-night sailing out of Miami, going to the ABC islands, leaving the day after Thanksgiving? 

That's up to the CD, but, likely. You should have 2 formal nights.

1 hour ago, Janie1229 said:

Hi, does anyone know the nights Explorer of the Seas will have formal nights and also if there are any "themes" for a 9-night sailing out of Miami, going to the ABC islands, leaving the day after Thanksgiving? Thanks!! 

Last year, a friend of mine and I went on a cruise on Adventure of the Seas, and for example they had a "disco" theme night but I didn't know about it prior to the cruise. It'd be fun to know about any themed nights so I might bring a little something!

Thanks

There's no recent history on that itinerary, so there's no way to know until Explorer actually sails that itinerary and someone posts a report.

16 minutes ago, SC_Floaters said:

Just off the Mariner two weeks ago..

Daily Compass had the following for what would be Formal Night...

TONIGHT'S DINNER DRESS CODE

WEAR YOUR BEST

That seems to only be true for short sailings, the longer ones (6+ days) seem to still call them formal night (though it makes little diff on what people wear). 

We will be on that sailing too and I was wondering the same thing.  Also wondered if anyone has found a cruise compass for that sailing.  Trying to determine what seating to get for dinner.  We usually like late seating, but don't want to miss activities.