Laser Tag on Navigator

Anyone know how laser tag works on Navigator? 

• On Mariner, it was stand by only . 
  • On Symphony, you could reserve for one time, and you could also play on stand by (i.e. if spots left at each grouping, then they would take from the standby line).  You booked on board (i.e. not via cruise planner)
  • On Navigator?  Is it stand by only?  Or they take reservations once on board?

Also, anyone know how often it is offered?  Obviously they don't run it when there is an ice show, but not sure if the hours are still minimal , or if it runs on the other days.

Thanks.

Edited by LuCruise

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The RCI app may show that on a close in sailing. 

Our cruise is soon, but the app only shows items that are bookable in the cruise planner (e.g. escape room, gallery brunch, sushi class).  Doesn't show any non-cruise planner items yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 8:48 AM, LuCruise said:

Anyone know how laser tag works on Navigator? 

• On Mariner, it was stand by only . 
  • On Symphony, you could reserve for one time, and you could also play on stand by (i.e. if spots left at each grouping, then they would take from the standby line).  You booked on board (i.e. not via cruise planner)
  • On Navigator?  Is it stand by only?  Or they take reservations once on board?

Also, anyone know how often it is offered?  Obviously they don't run it when there is an ice show, but not sure if the hours are still minimal , or if it runs on the other days.

Thanks.

How does laser tag booking work on Symphony?  Once you are onboard, how/where does one book it?

1 hour ago, karl_nj said:

How does laser tag booking work on Symphony?  Once you are onboard, how/where does one book it?

On Symphony, you can sign up for one session when you board.  For us, sign up was in the comedy room near Studio B.  

• Like 1