Transfer from airport hotel to Ship

bigdawgs

On 8/10/2019 at 12:07 PM, bigdawgs said:

We purchased transfers for our upcoming cruise  from the Hilton Airport Hotel to the port In Civitavecchia. Approximately what time does the bus/van leave the hotel? 

Thanks.

Larry

You might get an accurate answer by calling the hotel and asking them,l.😃

16 hours ago, bigdawgs said:

If I were in Rome right now, I would. I think I’ll call Celebrity - it’s cheaper than a call to Rome.

Larry

The hotel may have an 800 number like 800-445-8667 or 866-238-4218.  If these are central numbers they can usually connect you direcly to the hotel.

Edited by Husky61
More info.

The transfers are done by Celebrity and not the hotel. They know nothing other than they will have buses arriving to take guests to a Celebrity ship. Had a horrible experience last year at the Crown Plaza In Rome. Missed the Concierge lunch do to the late bus arrival at the hotel.  Celebrity gave us $400 for future cruise,  paid for a fee meal in Murano and invited us to three sail a ways.

17 hours ago, bigdawgs said:

If I were in Rome right now, I would. I think I’ll call Celebrity - it’s cheaper than a call to Rome.

Larry

I believe that Italy has recently introduced emails -  why not try that.

• Haha 1

Our ticket booklet from Celebrity was 12 pages long. It contained a detailed itinerary for our entire holiday with details of transfers including their times. Part of our itinerary is shown below. I think we only received it about two weeks before the holiday. I also downloaded a copy of it (as a PDF) from the Celebrity website and was able to print it on bigger pages.

itinerary.thumb.JPG.be23c905a2facceb706c27657c1da9f7.JPG

Thanks. Transfers were purchased through Celebrity. I will go through the documents, as you suggested. Since we are not in Concierge class, we are not concerned with missing a welcome brunch - we usually have lunch at Oceanview. However, it would be better if the bus would pick us up around 10 or 10:30, rather than noon so that we can relax, unwind and unpack.

Larry