Bringing Alcohol for stateroom use

funnybunny70

Hello

We have twice cruised with Cunard but not for about 3 yrs now. Could anyone tell me what is the policy for bring wine on board for consumption in our room? The last time we went you could bring as much as you liked but I can't seem to find anything on their FAQ pages. Many Thanks

You can take wine  onboard for consumption in your stateroom.  If you take a bottle into a restaurant $20 corkage fee applies.   Cunard will allow more than 1 bottle per person.

The official policy is:- Bringing alcohol onboard at embarkation: Liquor may not be brought onboard. Passengers are allowed to bring one bottle of wine or Champagne onboard. A $20-per-bottle corkage fee applies for bottles consumed in the ships' restaurants and bars.

40 minutes ago, Elephant1151 said:

The official policy is:- Bringing alcohol onboard at embarkation: Liquor may not be brought onboard. Passengers are allowed to bring one bottle of wine or Champagne onboard. A $20-per-bottle corkage fee applies for bottles consumed in the ships' restaurants and bars.

That's what the US booking terms say. Apparently the UK booking terms don't have that restriction and no one checks to see where you booked - at any rate, it can generally be ignored in my experience.

• Like 1