Need Private Tour Recommendations - Monaco / Eze

Staceylyle

I think we might have left it too long but I"m looking for private tour from our port in Cannes to go to Monaco / Monte Carlo and maybe Eze. Everything I have looked at is booked already or? Date is September 6th. Four adults. First time there. Open to other advice if it's easy to travel public transport etc. Thank you!

Its been awhile, but Silvie Di Cristo was a great tour guide for us. Google her name. She waited at the port for 2 hours because of our ships delay due to a medical emergency upon leaving Barcelona. Started the tour in Monte Carlo, down to EZE and then to Nice.

On 8/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, mozfoz said:

Its been awhile, but Silvie Di Cristo was a great tour guide for us. Google her name. She waited at the port for 2 hours because of our ships delay due to a medical emergency upon leaving Barcelona. Started the tour in Monte Carlo, down to EZE and then to Nice.

Ditto the kudos for Sylvie. We had a great day with her out of Villefranche in October 2017. We visited Eze, Nice, Rochebourne and drove through Monte Carlo. She offered numerous tour options for our group of 14.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 11:11 AM, Staceylyle said:

I think we might have left it too long but I"m looking for private tour from our port in Cannes to go to Monaco / Monte Carlo and maybe Eze. Everything I have looked at is booked already or? Date is September 6th. Four adults. First time there. Open to other advice if it's easy to travel public transport etc. Thank you!

We used Target Travel for 3 weeks everyday in Italy and France in the fall......They had fabulous people for us everyday.