All inclusive beach day

TheAntebella

12 hours ago, TheAntebella said:

Favorite all inclusive beach day. I’ve heard Isla Pasion has changed (for the negative.) Thoughts? Thank you! 

I have never been to Passion Island so can’t comment on changes. 

In addition to Crew’s suggestions, many of the hotel resorts offer AI day passes. Check out some of the broker sites. It depends what sort of vibe and facilities you require.

Edited by c-leg5

31 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

How much is the cab to Nachi?  We have Nachi booked for Feb 🙂

There are boards with prices at each port, prices vary slightly. About $17 each way for 4.

Nachi can be good if you just want a peaceful day- no activities. Be careful where you pick your palapa- we found the waiters like to place you where it is convenient for them. We could have had a much quieter location further from the pool. 

Just now, c-leg5 said:

Nachi can be good if you just want a peaceful day- no activities. Be careful where you pick your palapa- we found the waiters like to place you where it is convenient for them. We could have had a much quieter location further from the pool. 

Thanks!  Hopefully we can get good service if we sit right on the beach 🙂. If not, I don’t mind getting up to get drinks- can we also just go to the bar for drinks?

On 8/12/2019 at 3:34 PM, TheAntebella said:

Favorite all inclusive beach day. I’ve heard Isla Pasion has changed (for the negative.) Thoughts? Thank you! 

I did the Passion Island all-inclusive beach day excursion twice and loved it both times. The beach was clean of seaweed, the unlimited drinks were free, and the buffet lunch was very good. A waiter ran back and forth getting us drinks, too (we tipped each time). I liked it so much that I signed up to do it again when we go to Cozumel in December. What have you heard about it that has changed?

5 minutes ago, JaysMom2 said:

I did the Passion Island all-inclusive beach day excursion twice and loved it both times. The beach was clean of seaweed, the unlimited drinks were free, and the buffet lunch was very good. A waiter ran back and forth getting us drinks, too (we tipped each time). I liked it so much that I signed up to do it again when we go to Cozumel in December. What have you heard about it that has changed?

Supposedly the wait staff and loungers are all non-existent. Instead of having normal lounge chairs they are the plastic weird white ones? It’s been five years since we last went. When did you go? We always tip so I’m wondering if the lack Of service is from people who stiff? Did you do catamaran or jet boat?

8 hours ago, TheAntebella said:

Supposedly the wait staff and loungers are all non-existent. Instead of having normal lounge chairs they are the plastic weird white ones? It’s been five years since we last went. When did you go? We always tip so I’m wondering if the lack Of service is from people who stiff? Did you do catamaran or jet boat?

We were there last in March 2018. There were loungers then, and tables. We took the catamaran, that's what NCL offered with the excursion. It was an enjoyable ride.

20180322_134841_Burst01.jpg

9 hours ago, JohninDC said:

They do offer massages, but I have no idea of the prices. You can sit at the swim up bar and order drinks - I like to practice my Spanish and tip the bartenders extra for putting up with me..

I took Spanish for 4 years, so I can muddle through a basic conversation.  My DH has taken no Spanish, but knows the key 4 key phrases 😉. “Necessito mas cerveza”, “dos papas fritas y dos hambergesas con queso por favor”, “banio?”, y “caca cabesa” (not really applicable to real life, but it’s fun that he remembers this funny phrase my Spanish teacher taught me :)).  And, pardon the bad spelling.

Edited by vacationlover_mn