Insignia in Cozumel

Roccaforte

We’re booked on an Insignia Cruise scheduled to stop at Cozumel 11/11.   When I check my account to mange my bookings, there are no excursions listed under Cozumel.  All other ports have multiple excursions available.  I tried to arrange a private tour with an independent operator and they just wrote back to me to say that Insignia is not scheduled to be in port that day.  This is a cruise that was originally scheduled for Cuba.  What’s happening???

1 hour ago, Roccaforte said:

We’re booked on an Insignia Cruise scheduled to stop at Cozumel 11/11.   When I check my account to mange my bookings, there are no excursions listed under Cozumel.  All other ports have multiple excursions available.  I tried to arrange a private tour with an independent operator and they just wrote back to me to say that Insignia is not scheduled to be in port that day.  This is a cruise that was originally scheduled for Cuba.  What’s happening???

1 hour ago, Cruseforme said:

Hmm, I just checked one of the port mapping tools, and it shows Insignia there from 0800-1700 on 11/11/2019.   I would double check with Oceania, or your TA, but maybe the tour operator is using an old port schedule.    

If Cozumel is a replacement port for Cuba, the O excursion department may not yet have loaded any tours currently being contracted. Likewise, even if the Cozumel port authority has updated its online schedule, the tour operator may have an older version in hand.

• Like 1

I will be on Riviera in January and O lists about 15 excursions for Cozumel.  I suspect that  those same excursions will be added for your cruise.  Why not ask your TA to contact O for confirmation?