Suggestions for Port Canaveral transportation

aricczona

I will be sailing from Port Canaveral in November. I will be arriving 2 days prior so that I can spend a day at the parks before the cruise. I am weighing my options for transportation. Wondering if I am better off renting a car and dropping it off near the point if I can. My second option would be using Lyft/Uber. My hotel Is near the parks, but I saw it could run around $30 to get here from MCO. Hotel to the pier is close to $70 using rideshare. Tell me if you have had experience doing this what you found to be the best solution. And, will the rental company shuttle me to port with baggage, or should I drop them in advance at the pier? Thanks for any help/experience you can share on this.

7 hours ago, aricczona said:

I will be sailing from Port Canaveral in November. I will be arriving 2 days prior so that I can spend a day at the parks before the cruise. I am weighing my options for transportation. Wondering if I am better off renting a car and dropping it off near the point if I can. My second option would be using Lyft/Uber. My hotel Is near the parks, but I saw it could run around $30 to get here from MCO. Hotel to the pier is close to $70 using rideshare. Tell me if you have had experience doing this what you found to be the best solution. And, will the rental company shuttle me to port with baggage, or should I drop them in advance at the pier? Thanks for any help/experience you can share on this.

Check Cortrans Shuttle.  They do pick up at the airport and certain hotels.  $20 per person...

Excellent company with many positive reviews...

We did a car hire from Universal to the port and it was about $100.  There were two couples and we split the cost so very reasonable and on our schedule not somebody else's.  He stopped for us to buy some wine.  I always use www.limos.com to price shop for car hires.  

• Like 1