Crown Caribe Deck Lounge Chairs

cyndyga

Quick question I had a angled balcony on Caribbean Princess and the steward was happy to bring me a lounge chair for it. I just snagged C709 on the Crown Princess for March. Anyone have any experience of problems getting Lounge chairs for the balcony? Thanks! Any feedback on cabin welcome too but the location looks great to me as I love aft...

1 hour ago, cyndyga said:

Quick question I had a angled balcony on Caribbean Princess and the steward was happy to bring me a lounge chair for it. I just snagged C709 on the Crown Princess for March. Anyone have any experience of problems getting Lounge chairs for the balcony? Thanks! Any feedback on cabin welcome too but the location looks great to me as I love aft...

Yes they won't do this. I have tried a couple of times and it was not worth the argument.

When did Stewart bring you one?

56 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Yes they won't do this. I have tried a couple of times and it was not worth the argument.

When did Stewart bring you one?

Well I hope I get a nice one who will I'll tip him 🙂 on the CP was 3 years ago...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Well don't put him in a position to lose his job.  😉

I don't think its breaking any rules otherwise ill bring one down myself...what good is a big balcony if you can't have a lounger ...it doesn't look as if they have the foot stools

10 hours ago, cyndyga said:

I don't think its breaking any rules otherwise ill bring one down myself...what good is a big balcony if you can't have a lounger ...it doesn't look as if they have the foot stools

Bring one down?