We considering Diamond Princess 20-23 days cruise of Japan & SE Asia, wondering if all of 8 ports in Japan is worth visiting? (23 Days Southeast Asia Sep 23, 2020 & Circle Hokkaido)

Is it better to find 12-17 days cruise of Japan with only most beautiful 3-4 ports and another, 15-17 days cruising SE asia?

Howdy vitalyg!

Welcome back to Cruise Critic and thank you for your post! I see it has been a while since you posted on the boards. 

However, this is not the forum for the information you seek. Please note the following at the top of the first page of this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

I suggest you research the Ports of Call - Asia forum and the Princess Cruises forum.

I hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! 😊

Kat 🐱

In addition to Kat's important advice above, the title of any thread you start should state the subject of your thread.  The more specific the thread title, the more likely you are to have members with relevant knowledge open the thread and respond to your questions.