Nieuw Statendam cabin question

maxsales

I confess to being a Celebrity "lifer".  However, we have booked a transatlantic on the Nieuw Statendam and have a question about the cabin as I can't find any info on line.  Cabin number is 5225 which is a category VS aft facing.  Does anyone have any info on this cabin?  TYIA

34 minutes ago, maxsales said:

I confess to being a Celebrity "lifer".  However, we have booked a transatlantic on the Nieuw Statendam and have a question about the cabin as I can't find any info on line.  Cabin number is 5225 which is a category VS aft facing.  Does anyone have any info on this cabin?  TYIA

If i look on the website: https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Nieuw-Statendam 

it looks like a good cabin. Nothing disturbing beneath or above the cabin.

But others with more cruising experience then me possible could provide you with more info.

Edited by TheChiefNL
added a line

35 minutes ago, maxsales said:

Go to www.halfacts.com You'll find some photos of NS 6214, and also Koningsdam (sister ship) 6233. These will give you a pretty good idea of aft facing V cabins. 

42 minutes ago, Cailey53 said:

Go to www.halfacts.com You'll find some photos of NS 6214, and also Koningsdam (sister ship) 6233. These will give you a pretty good idea of aft facing V cabins. 

Thank you!  In those pictures the Balcony looks pretty small, I guess I am just missing my Celebrity M class aft balconies.

Are you doing a trans-Atlantic this year?  We're going to be in 5231 in January going to the Caribbean, and are really looking forward to it.  We love aft balcony cabins.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

3 hours ago, maxsales said:

Anybody else have thoughts on these aft balcony cabins?

We  did a photo review of # 5200 which may answer some of your questions . 

We have also done a TA on the Eclipse photo review and with 311,398 views it's our most popular

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Are you doing a trans-Atlantic this year?  We're going to be in 5231 in January going to the Caribbean, and are really looking forward to it.  We love aft balcony cabins.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

No our TA is October 2020.