please post pics of open sofa beds in haven

luckyinpa

i'm specifically looking for bliss but imagine the other ships in the category are all the same. i found one while googling for the 2 BR and thats it. everyone has pics of the sofabeds closed but some look like when they are opened that you have zero room to walk around them to get to the bathroom if someone is on the other side.  i'm sure one or 2 other detailed oriented people have looked for this info as well 🙂

h 8 and h7 looked tight on the floor plan so was hoping to see that. but the h6 looked pretty good as evidenced by your pic. but the h6 aft just shot up a crazy amount in price for my trip sadly. but the 2nd bathroom for the LR guest was a huge plus and i guess why the price is so much higher. 

the h5 courtyard has a very interesting arrangement for the 3rd. apparently a single chair bed next to the bed..cozy!

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Planner88 said:

Does anyone have any 1st hand experience with single chair bed in a H5 on the Escape? Will my 19yr old son be uncomfortable the whole week? Any pictures of that one open?...searched everywhere and can't seem to find one.

This was in an H5 on the Breakaway, (probably the same as on the Escape)  Ask them to put 2 egg crates on the mattress, it will be more comfortable.   Our adult daughter slept on the pull out for 2 weeks and was ok.

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

14 hours ago, disneylover89 said:

Please tell me that bed is supposed to be a single and not a double!

I think to make it a double you would turn those 2 long back cushions on their side and put the sheets over the whole thing, then it's supposed to be a double. We set it up like that so my son wouldn't roll off the bed.

• Like 1

In the 2nd bedroom on Breakaway, there's just enough room to walk by the bed to get to the bathroom, but it's tight. Kind of hard to see in this picture but there's a little space on the left of the bed. The bed itself is full size, so big enough for 2 if they don't mind being cozy.

IMG_20180212_080318.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 9:42 PM, tinsnslus said:

This was in an H5 on the Breakaway, (probably the same as on the Escape)  Ask them to put 2 egg crates on the mattress, it will be more comfortable.   Our adult daughter slept on the pull out for 2 weeks and was ok.

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

im now considering an H5 instead so this is a great pic..assuming same furniture on bliss i hope?