Different atmosphere between Alaskan and Caribbean?

oceanbums

This is not a good year to compare temperatures in Alaska. This is the hottest summer in Alaskan history. It was 90 in Juneau in July, warmer that day than Key West. The water temperatures are also the highest in history, killing off record number of Salmon. I can't say because I would get in trouble.

6 hours ago, ParrotRob said:

Plenty of people lounging by and in the pool on the Legend last week in Alaska.  That's what the retractable roof is for.

This might be a strange question, but we are going to be going to Alaska 2020 on the Spirit.  Will  Legend still be doing  Alaska route next year or is Spirit replacing the Legend.  AND.......does the Spirit have a retractable roof too? 

Found my answer on a thread from 2008.  Spirit class ships have retractable roofs. 😁

Edited by Diggerof4

5 hours ago, Diggerof4 said:

This might be a strange question, but we are going to be going to Alaska 2020 on the Spirit.  Will  Legend still be doing  Alaska route next year or is Spirit replacing the Legend.  AND.......does the Spirit have a retractable roof too? 

Found my answer on a thread from 2008.  Spirit class ships have retractable roofs. 😁

Legend is going to Tampa, then to Europe.  Spirit is the only Carnival ship doing Alaska next year.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...