Booked Anthem of the Seas Again!

We just booked Anthem of the Seas for the second time for December. We booked cabin 9106 spacious ocean view. Has anyone stayed in these cabins? Curious if there is any noise from the front. I know we need to keep the curtains closed at night because of the bridge. Last time we had a balcony on deck 10 and loved it. 

We also had the BOGO dinning in the past but it is now gone? Not in the cruise planner. Just priced the deluxe beverage package and I think RCL has gone crazy! $842.52 for 7 nights two people with their Buy One Get One 50%...yeah right lol. The refreshment package is $330 much more reasonable and doing cocktails as we go. 

We want to do Disney, Epcot any tips? Pulling into Orlando at 12pm How long do you really have at the park? 

Thanks!

Won't recommend  doing any of the  theme parks. Too far a away from the port. Maybe 4-5 hours in the park. And on top of that would cost a lot of $ for very little time. Save that for a land vacation.

It's just my husband and myself. We did Disney with the kids twice over 20 years ago and we stayed on property. That's why we were thinking just Epcot. 4-5 hours in the park is fine for us just need to think of a plan to see what we want. We are going the first week in December so I do not anticipate a lot of kids. 

15 minutes ago, st5310 said:

HostClarea... please explain Chops +1 on the Anthem.  Is that the one that offers a BOGO on nights 1 and 2?

Thanks!

It's just like the old BOGO, except you can only go to Chops once.

The BOGO was a good deal. $40 per person for dinner in 2 different speciality restaurants so $80.00 total

This new one is $75.00 per person so $150.00 almost double the price. Unless this goes on sale it's a skip. 

• Like 1

As you may be aware it is around 1 hour from the port to the Orlando area. Presumably you will also have to factor in disembarkation time and time waiting for transportation (whether that's getting on a bus and waiting for it to load or picking up a rental car). 

You also have no way of knowing what kind of line ups the park will be experiencing that day. 

One trip to Disney that we did pre-cruise in early December we were able to walk right on to most rides, with at best a 5 minute wait throughout the day (heaven!). The last time we went to Disney in December 2016 post-cruise we had much more significant wait times and weren't able to accomplish as much of the park in a day as we had been able to the trip before.

Depending on your all-aboard time, your actual park time will be limited. Epcot is awesome but there is a lot of walking as it is an extensive park (especially if you try to tackle the individual countries around the back). Plus there will be wait times for popular rides like Test Track and Soarin'. 

Obviously it's up to you guys to decide if you will be satisfied possibly only seeing a portion of the park for full day price tag and the travel time involved. 

Whatever you decide, enjoy your cruise!