cpap machines

My husband now has use a CPAP machine.  Does RCCL provide special extension cords and distilled water, and what is the cost?  What about a larger nightstand in the cabin to sit by the bed?  Need this information ASAP, please.

19 minutes ago, shadbrew said:

My husband now has use a CPAP machine.  Does RCCL provide special extension cords and distilled water, and what is the cost?  What about a larger nightstand in the cabin to sit by the bed?  Need this information ASAP, please.

They will supply you an extension cord and distilled water at no charge. I have needed a larger nightstand for mine.

1 hour ago, shadbrew said:

Notify special_needs@rccl.com about the CPAP.

4 hours ago, shadbrew said:

I mentioned it in the other thread but if your husband is able to, he might also want to look into Resmed's travel size CPAP, the AirMini. It has waterless humidification for nasal pillows and nasal masks (unfortunately no humidification yet for full-mask users) and and at 5.4 x 3.3 x 2.0 inches, it'll definitely fit on a standard nightstand.