Payment for drinks package

corballypaudie

10 hours ago, corballypaudie said:

On the site it t didn't give me the choice to pay  just got an email confirming I had it booked .

That could be an IT glitch in your favour!! 

Keep that paperwork and see what happens.. your cruise docs will also show what extras you have purchased 

Good luck! 

Is it showing as a line and cost on your invoice?

This happened to me but for a different reason, when they scrapped the deluxe drinks package and gave a short window to lock it in, I called and had it added but they did not want payment, they just increased my cruise cost by adding a line to my invoice (this was Nov 2018), this means I will pay in full at my final payment date (I benefited as the money has been in my account for an extra year).

If it's on the invoice, like me you will pay at final payment before boarding.

It could be a glitch as LB says but you don't want to be paying onboard or your drinks will be subject to additional gratuities with each drinks order.

If you book any additions on line you pay at that point!

Like on-line shopping, check-out etc etc

If you call MSC and 'order' any extras they add it to you balance, send a revised invoice and you pay on the final payment due date, or earlier if you chose to clear your balance early. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, citizenfrank said:

If you book any additions on line you pay at that point!

Like on-line shopping, check-out etc etc

Frank, what do you think the outcome will be onboard, they booked online got confirmation but were not charged which is very odd.

Edited by ziggyuk

Our Deluxe package was upgraded from Classic for Xmas on Meraviglia during the changeover period, the extra cost was added to our invoice balance which we will pay our TA in October.

I believe the Ireland website does not allow people to pay online and extras are added to the ship final payment.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sidari said:

Our Deluxe package was upgraded from Classic for Xmas on Meraviglia during the changeover period, the extra cost was added to our invoice balance which we will pay our TA in October.

I believe the Ireland website does not allow people to pay online and extras are added to the ship final payment.

4 minutes ago, citizenfrank said:

I think sidari has nailed the mystery below!

Spot on, I thought it would be on the final payment invoice.

I was given a free drink package.

It's good for drinks up to $6, one type of beer, specialty coffees, sodas, juices, and bottled water.

I'm not much of a drinker, but I don't ever remember having a drink that cost less than $6.

Edited by drpack

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2019 at 5:15 PM, corballypaudie said:

Thanks for the replies guys .

Hi this has happened to me too. They haven’t taken payment. Have you been on your cruise yet? My cruise is next year. Don’t want to be landed with a bill when I get on the ship