Balcony on Regal Princess British Isles 5/15/20

lovetovcruise

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot give you much help with your specific dates, but we were there in June and the weather was quite good.  I might suggest that you post this question on the Ports of Call section and you might get more answers from people more familiar with the time and place.

As for me, I always have a veranda cabin as I love to sit outside and watch the seas as we sail, even in the evening, and I like to watch us enter ports in the morning before I am presentable enough to go up on deck. 

Nothing better than sitting on balcony and watch the world go by;  or the sea go by.  If your itinerary is port intensive and you don't see yourself spending a lot of down time on the ship or cabin; then maybe look for some other type cabin.  My wife and I like to sit out there.  Was in England, Scotland, Ireland in 2017;  weather was decent.  

• 2 weeks later...

Did British Isle tour in Aug/Sept 2017.  We typically book a balcony room.  In this instance we decided to book an ocean view instead, since we were spending extra days in London beforehand, and wanted to conserve finances where we could.  We hoped we wouldn't regret it.  As it turned out, we didn't miss the balcony at all.  We were away on excursions most days, and hardly spent any time in our room whilst we were on the ship. The weather was delightful for our entire cruise... but we still didn't miss having a balcony.