Sunrise Music to My Ears

Kellyann

Just trying to begin my Sunrise cruise on 9/16 on a happier note, so I'd love to know:

what nights are the big production shows and what were they like?

where is music and what kind is it, any good bands? 

is there dancing anywhere?

how often are the comedy shows?

any other entertainment that I need to know about?

We have reservations for Steakhouse at 6:30 but the ship isn't leaving port now until 6P so what happens now?  What happens to those with earlier reservations?  This port change is really messing things up....oops I need to stay positive.

2 hours ago, Kellyann said:

Just trying to begin my Sunrise cruise on 9/16 on a happier note, so I'd love to know:

what nights are the big production shows and what were they like?

where is music and what kind is it, any good bands? 

is there dancing anywhere?

how often are the comedy shows?

any other entertainment that I need to know about?

We have reservations for Steakhouse at 6:30 but the ship isn't leaving port now until 6P so what happens now?  What happens to those with earlier reservations?  This port change is really messing things up....oops I need to stay positive.

I will give you answers, I have no idea on production shows, but def not the first night which will be a welcome aboard show.  Chris Williams (the Flying Scotsman) is a great CD and he will do a show himself one night and it is very good.  Entertainment on the ship in the evenings is all over the ship, with the red frog and other areas.  There is a 6 piece live bad that accompanies the main shows and does playing around the ship.  There are usually at least two comedy shows one early one late and these can be rated G, adult and explicit adult depending on the show and the performer.  We found the entertainment really good on the Sunrise. Don’t worry about earlier steakhouse reservations for two reasons: 1. I do not think there are any earlier and 2. Who cares.  Enjoy your cruise! 

Current shows are Soulbound, Vintage Pop and Latin Nights. 

The Hipstars are the band, they play with the Have Mercy Horns in the Red Frog Pub. They’re fantastic 😀

Piano bar beside Red Frog Pub. 

Violin trio in the lobby and solo guitar/singer there too. 

Lots going on 🙂

• Like 1