Sorry cruise personaliser question

Stokie33

Sorry to bring this up again but after getting land fever after only being back for just over a week we booked a 2 nighter on Britannia going 21st Sept as we really wanted to take a look at the ship but I've been trying to get on the CP and it just keeps saying acessingyour to do list the same as the one we have booked in Oct, just wondering if its me or is everyone getting this 

23 minutes ago, Stokie33 said:

Sorry to bring this up again but after getting land fever after only being back for just over a week we booked a 2 nighter on Britannia going 21st Sept as we really wanted to take a look at the ship but I've been trying to get on the CP and it just keeps saying acessingyour to do list the same as the one we have booked in Oct, just wondering if its me or is everyone getting this 

When you logged into CP, you did remember to use the six-letter code for the newly-booked cruise and not for the October one? (Some helpful browsers pre-enter the code for you, which would have been the previously-used one and you'd need to type over that before completing the login.)

4 minutes ago, jh1809 said:

When you logged into CP, you did remember to use the six-letter code for the newly-booked cruise and not for the October one? (Some helpful browsers pre-enter the code for you, which would have been the previously-used one and you'd need to type over that before completing the login.)

If I log in on my phone it has the code for Sept and the ipad has the one for Oct both do the same and say we have 3 sea days 😁. I got on it in the week as it was asking me to put the passport details on. I managed to put the details on but the to do list won't update 

41 minutes ago, eddie11 said:

Ye gods - it’s a mess!

Hope they’ve got all my booked & paid for excursions recorded somewhere 🙄

After a mixup a few years ago with pre - cruise bookings I always print a hard copy to stop any confusion.

Be grateful - we had 35 😀

Although I must admit that some days were At Sea, Arrive Morning; Depart Early Evening.  Now that really would be interesting!

Hopefully yours will be sorted soon.  Ours is now - we have ports, and excursions

Good luck