New to Royal, when can I book....

Lydia B.

Although I have been on a lot of cruise my next one on Anthem of the Seas will be my first on Royal Caribbean. Really looking forward to the next adventure but have questions as to booking items.

. I have prepurchased a two dinner package. I was able to book Chops, but not the Italian restaurant. When can I book that or do I have to wait until I am onboard?

. When can I book entertainment?

. when can I book for the sky diving simulator and the 270 thing?    

.finally when can I finish our registration and get final docs?

thanks so much. Lydia of Ohio

We reserved iFly and Northstar about 5 months out last year on Anthem.  Entertainment was about 4 months.  There is a 270 demo the first evening, no reservations.  We Will Rock You there books with entertainment.  Reservations for trapeze and escape room were onboard only.  Bumper cars, roller skating and rock climbing were just show up.

Sailed the Anthem in May, and our entertainment/ Ifly/ North Star opened up around 5 months before and online registration at around 90 days out.  Dining/ Spa/ Excursions can always be booked a lot earlier than the entertainment and some onboard activities.  U just have to keep checking ur cruise planner....another good way is to make sure you join your roll call on here- that is how I got wind of when the entertainment and activities opened up!  I loved the Anthem!  I will be sailing on the Oasis next May....:)  Enjoy ur cruise and the Anthem!

Edited by SuiteLady

14 minutes ago, dancingfish said:

We are doing My time dining and was wondering what time the shows were at night so I knew when to pick my dining time? Can someone clue me in to when they "usually" do shows. (I am on the Explorer of the Seas)

What itinerary?  The show schedule can vary between itineraries.

Also, if you pick dining times close to one of the two traditional dining times, you should be OK for the shows.

1 minute ago, dancingfish said:

What would be traditional? we are doing a quick 5 day to Cozamel and Costa Maya.

This varies too, and I have not seen any recent reviews of that itinerary on Explorer.  Might be 5:30pm and 8pm, but I'm not sure.  Try contacting whoever booked your cruise and ask the times of traditional dining.