August 25th review of the SS Minnow...I mean the Breakaway

Shoppie124

Thanks for the fabulous review!  Your recap has been a refreshing change of pace from the all too prevalent complaining and whining about trivial things on this board.  Yes, you were presented with a number of significant challenges on your cruise, but you guys made the best of it and told your story objectively and fairly.  

I'll just repeat what others have said - we'd love to cruise with your family - what a great attitude you guys have!

Edited by Pens fan
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Pens fan said:

Thanks for the fabulous review!  Your recap has been a refreshing change of pace from the all too prevalent complaining and whining about trivial things on this board.  Yes, you were presented with a number of significant challenges on your cruise, but you guys made the best of it and told your story objectively and fairly.  

I'll just repeat what others have said - we'd love to cruise with your family - what a great attitude you guys have!

Looks like I’ll have a bunch of new friends to cruise with😊

• Like 2

On 9/12/2019 at 2:57 PM, Shoppie124 said:

That is Christian!   He works at Waves during the day and Maltings in the evening 

That is awesome!  I hope he's still there in January (no clue how long their contracts run)!  He was a wonderful bartender and nice guy. 

Thanks for the great ( and very balanced) review.  I am stealing your moto for our trip in November - "if you can control it, worry about it...if you can’t make the best of it!"

Quick question - do you have a pic of the Haven breakfast menu ?  I am a planner and I am trying to figure out if it is worth hauling myself to the haven for breakfast or if room service will be the way to go ( we are in an aft suite). 

I hope our family has as much fun as yours seems to have had.

11 hours ago, Rumour19 said:

Thanks for the great ( and very balanced) review.  I am stealing your moto for our trip in November - "if you can control it, worry about it...if you can’t make the best of it!"

Quick question - do you have a pic of the Haven breakfast menu ?  I am a planner and I am trying to figure out if it is worth hauling myself to the haven for breakfast or if room service will be the way to go ( we are in an aft suite). 

I hope our family has as much fun as yours seems to have had.

I did not take a picture however this is the menu..stolen from the internet 

enjoy your trip!  Definitely worth the trip to the Haven for breakfast!  They begin to know you and your preferences.  By day 2 they knew my food allergies- unlike my butler 

7DEFFBCA-F288-4739-AD43-B4E6E1821559.jpeg