HOHO Corfu

Janet&Carl

I am having trouble finding the route of the corfu Hop on Hop off bus.  I got to the ticket part and it gave me the option of route 1 Route 2 or both.  But no info at all on the route.  My concern is that there are 5 ships in port on the same day as us.  So I'm thinking that it will be really busy. 

My experience of HOHO in Malta was woeful and I ended up extremely angry that they were just shuttling backward and forwards to the first stop and not going any further due to the volume of people they were trying to accommodate.  Is this likely to happen again.

My husband and I like history and would like to see the Fortress and Spilia.  Is the HOHO the best way to do this ?

https://www.hop-on-hop-off-bus.com/corfu/city-sightseeing-corfu-hop-on-hop-off-bus-tour_26741

I think this is what you are looking for, run by the company that operates HoHo's in other popular places. The link goes to a map and lists popular stops which include places on your list. The boarding spot is 300 meters away from the cruise port, easy to reach. 🙂

Enjoy the day in Corfu!!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I am currently researching this as an embarcation port for a cruise in May, I looked at the HoHo but it has poor reviews on Trip Advisor and elsewhere.

I have a 2nd cousin who stays in Corfu Town who tells me everything is walkable, 20 mins walk from terminal or a €1.50 bus from terminal to Old Port Square.

• Like 1

In Corfu it's easy to go about on your own. There are buses that take you downtown from where the ship docks and you can start wondering around from there. There is no point taking the HOHO bus. We went to the Fort on our own, it was exactly where the bus stops.

• 4 weeks later...

We spent a week in Corfu this past Sept.  I cannot recall ever seeing a double decker HOHO bus. Either in the city area or on the island.  We drove to various areas on the island each day.    You would certainly not need one for Corfu city.  

I think that you would be far better off renting a car for a day or a car and driver.