Sapphire princess

allanna

I don't remember the wine & water (since we'd ordered the water package), but you definitely get the Club Class Dining plus the specialty breakfast (either in Sabatini's or Crown Grill) -- this is one of the best perks!!  Also, you can order room service off the regular dining room menu (we did this on Formal night so we could avoid taking dressy stuff).

Enjoy your suite!

17 minutes ago, allanna said:

Thanks skynight,

Along with the full suite benefits do we also get the club class benefits as well ?

15 minutes ago, allanna said:

Including 2 1/2 bottles of red/white wine, plus 2 bottles of water every day?

Also free champagne on embarkation?

As a full suite passenger you can have the mimosa breakfast each day. This is basically a prepared to order breakfast for full suite passengers only. On the Sapphire I believe it is held in Sabatini's. You do get the Club Class dining benefit. Club Class dining is open every day for breakfast (the mimosa breakfast a is better choice) and dinner and lunch on sea days.

You do get a glass of not so good champagne on embarkation.

I don't think you get the 1/2 bottles of wine.

Not certain about the water.

You do get a mini bar.

Remember that you also get a comp. specialty dinner on boarding day. On the Sapphire believe you can choose from Sabatini's or the Sterling Steakhouse. Call the dining line once on board to get your reservation.

Thank you so much skynight.

This is our first (bucket list ) in a full suite and I am wanting it to be such a great experience for my DW .

As I have mentioned before we have had an interior with a virtual balcony on the Navigator of the Sea, balcony on the Msc Lirica so we thought lets upgrade for a once in a lifetime cruise.

From the information from CC members Sabatini`s seems unbelievable, impeccable service and fine dining.

I believe we can change the comp. dining from boarding day to another time.?

Sail away at 4pm after a long flight plus muster drill and checking out the ship does not give much time to get ready to dine.

Again thanks for the information skynight.

Since CC dining has been added, we have been on four cruises and  found that Sabitini's breakfast has been just so so.    The staff kept changing.  It use to be that the staff got to know you after several days and your preferences.  The passengers would talk back and forth.  It was like a large family breakfast but CC dining has changed it. 

2 hours ago, allanna said:

Thanks for that skynight,

On another cruise forum it mentioned complimentary internet time but if you say so it must be true. lol lol

It was true before 2012/2013 but that was a long time ago.

23 minutes ago, allanna said:

Thanks Compozer for your thoughts,

Isn`t Sabatini `s breakfast restaurant only for full suite members and Club Class are not allowed?

Sabatinis (or Crown Grill on ships that don't have a Sabatinis) is only for full suite passengers.